Kumar-Josephine

Kumar-Josephine

Thursday, June 16, 2011

"I WILL NOT DIE!" - Bow Yuin (Part 2)

Updates on Byuin, Declaring Father's Goodness!
From:
Vick BowYuin
View Contact
To:Vick BYuin

Greetings Dear Ones;

Firstly i want to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart to each of you for being there for my family during this
challenging season. I am truly grateful to our heavenly Father for giving us such a loving brothers and sisters in Christ.

Thank you for all your prayers, care and support. Anyway
, "
apologies for such a long email but trust me you'll be blessed"...




I would say its been a remarkable journey of our life time and the only reason
my wife and I believe is to continue to declare God's glory, goodness and redemption to all people. I am amazed and stand in awe in seeing how God brought

BowYuin out from this life threatening situation to a place of experiencing His divine healing touch and restoration.

Doctor reveal a day before she was transferred to Yuen Long that this is first case of severe bacterial infection they have
treated and it was a breakthrough for them. So far they only deal with virus infections.


Surely, there is NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD. I just felt want to encourage you this day, if you been praying
for some impossible or difficult situation, there is always hope in Jesus. The only thing I did was, not to be anxious although I was but I kept resting my heart,mind, soul and body in His hands and knowing for sure He is taking care of the situation
every moment. Not only me but Caleb too, truly experienced His peace that beyond my understanding, which transcends all my understanding, and guarded our hearts and our minds, Phil 4:6-7.



Surely, i will declare seeing Bow Yuin is a miracle and today she is able to eat on her own and even she is able to
send sms/text message thru her mobile. Currently, Bow Yuin going thru psychotherapy to strengthen her legs muscles
as she not able to walk at this point since been ridden for 50+ days. She will walk out soon from this hospital.


Feel free to forward this email to encourage and telling the world Jesus not only do miracles 2000 years ago but still TODAY and
will keep doing, only believe and " And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God,
to those who are called according to His purpose..Romans 8:28.


Yours and His Servants;
Vick, BowYuin and Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment